Chocolate com ZERO calorias?

Sou viciada em apenas uma coisa nessa vida - Café! 
Tenho uma cafeteira da Nespresso em casa e a notícia maravilhosa é que essa semana, indo comprar minhas queridas cápsulas, eu conheci a edição com venda limitada, que trás café aromatizado com chocolate amargo!

I am addicted to only one thing in this life - Coffee!!
I have a Nespresso at home and the amazing news is that this week, when I went to buy my adored capsules, I spotted a limited edition type, that brings coffee with the aroma of dark chocolate!
Os três sabores: Vanilla, Cereja e Chocolate
Obvio que na hora minha pergunta foi - Mas tem calorias? hahaha! Claro que a vendedora me achou super "out" e explicou que eram os cristais aromatizados.
Bom, com o verão chegando ando evitando o chocolatinho que acompanha meu café, então essas cápsulas tem sido minhas melhores amigas! 
Agora se você é fã de drinks...

At the time my question was - Does it have calories? he he he! Even though my question sounded so outdated, the sales girl explained me they have aromatized crystals.
Well well, summer is here and I am trying to avoid the petit chocolate that always accompanies my coffee, so these capsules are turning out to be my best friends!
And if you enjoy drinks...
Chef Tatiana Torres criou três drinques com a edição
Corram na Nespresso, meninas! Ou podem ligar no 0800 777 737 que eles entregam em casa.

The chef Tatiana Torres has created three drinks using this limited edition! Run to Nespresso girls! Or call 0800 777 737 (if you reside in Brazil) and ask for their delivery service! 
  Pin It now!